A guide to transferring funds from Coinbase Pro to Coinbase
If you have been using Coinbase and now you have switched to Coinbase Pro to enhance your trading journey, then you have done just the right thing. However, there are some users who are looking forward to making sure that they are able to use the funds from their Coinbase account to their new account or vice versa. So, today, we'll guide you through the process to do that the right way. In case you have been finding it a little difficult to do, then you can definitely go through the details that I am going to furnish in this post.
First, we will have a discussion on the process to transfer funds from a Coinbase Pro login account to the Coinbase account which then would be followed by a discussion on the funds' transfer process from a Coinbase account to a Coinbase Pro Login account.
Although these two accounts are linked together, you should not ignore the fact that they have separate wallets. Therefore, if you wish to use funds from both accounts, then you can definitely go ahead with applying the instructions given below.
Method to transfer funds from Coinbase to Coinbase Pro
- Sign in with the correct Coinbase Pro login credentials
- Followed by this, click on the "Deposit" option present under the "Wallet Balance" menu
- Then, you can choose the currency type from the given list
- When selecting the account, you can select your Coinbase account
- Next up, what you can do is enter the amount that you wish to add
- Finally, click on the "Deposit" option and you're done
Transferring funds from Coinbase Pro to Coinbase
- Sign in to your Coinbase Pro login profile
- Now, you can click on the "Withdraw" option that is present under the "Wallet Balance" section
- Followed by this, you can choose the currency that you wish to withdraw
- Then, provide the amount that you need to cash out
- Click on the "Withdraw" present at the bottom of the page
This way you can easily sign in to your Coinbase Pro login profile and then make sure that you are able to use funds from the two accounts together. In case you have found this post helpful, you can check out some other posts that we have shared on our website. To know more, you can also navigate to the official support website.